Spicy and delicious Portuguese style BBQ grilled shrimp with piri piri sauce, lemon juice and butter.
1 doz king size shrimpButter (to taste)Lemon juice (to taste)Piri Piri sauce (to taste)* Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Char grill the shrimp until cooked through.
- Meanwhile blend all other ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat until butter has melted.
- Once the shrimp are cooked, immerse them in the sauce mixture for a few minutes.
- Garnish with coriander or parsley.
- Serve immediately with the sauce and warm home made bread.
- You can also serve these with a garden salad or on a bed of rice.