Spicy and delicious Portuguese style BBQ grilled shrimp with piri piri sauce, lemon juice and butter.
|Preparation time||5 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||25 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 doz king size shrimpButter (to taste)Lemon juice (to taste)Piri Piri sauce (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Char grill the shrimp until cooked through.
- Meanwhile blend all other ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat until butter has melted.
- Once the shrimp are cooked, immerse them in the sauce mixture for a few minutes.
- Garnish with coriander or parsley.
- Serve immediately with the sauce and warm home made bread.
- You can also serve these with a garden salad or on a bed of rice.
Francis Lee Bercher
Finish this off with chopped cilantro.
2 years ago, Thursday, July 29, 2021
You might also like:
Cooking a can of condensed milk is a simple process that can be done in a few different ways. Here are three methods.
Do you want to increase your abilities to cook meals? You can make arrangements for your class while on vacation. Cooking lessons are available for holidaymakers to take advantage of. This course will teach you how...
The Mediterranean diet is considered one of the healthiest in the world. It's based on the traditional eating habits of people in countries such as Greece, Spain, Portugal, France, and Italy.
This is a list of the top 5 most popular Portuguese appetizer recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
How to make pan roasted chestnuts, a delectable treat, especially popular during the fall and winter seasons.
Do you know what the popular cozido à portuguesa (boiled meal) is and what it contains?