Portuguese BBQ Grilled Shrimp Recipe
Posted in: SeafoodSun, Jun 26, 2016
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
Views: 23552 - Comments 1
1 doz king size shrimpButter (to taste)Lemon juice (to taste)Piri Piri sauce (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Char grill the shrimp until cooked through.
- Meanwhile blend all other ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat until butter has melted.
- Once the shrimp are cooked, immerse them in the sauce mixture for a few minutes.
- Garnish with coriander or parsley.
- Serve immediately with the sauce and warm home made bread.
- You can also serve these with a garden salad or on a bed of rice.
Recipe & Photo Credit: heatbeads.com.au
Francis Lee Bercher - 2 Years ago
Finish this off with chopped cilantro.
[reply] (+0) (-0)