How to make Portuguese style king crab legs (Pernas de Caranguejo).
|Preparation time||5 min|
|Cooking Time||35 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 pound king crab legs and claws1 stick butter4 garlic cloves chopped1 tablespoon “pimenta” hot pepper1-2 cups waterLemon wedges for garnish Get Portuguese ingredients
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and keep it heated on low heat.
- Set a steamer tray inside a different large pot and pour enough water to reach an inch in the pot.
- Bring this to a boil before laying the crab legs on the steamer.
- Cover the crab legs with the chopped garlic and pimenta.
- Now cover the pot and steam for 5 to 10 minutes on high.
- Once they are done remove and place them on a serving platter.
- Serve with the melted butter and lemon wedges on the side.
There are no comments for this recipe.