Portuguese King Crab Legs Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Jul 4, 2016
4 out of 5 with 3 ratings
1 pound king crab legs and claws1 stick butter4 garlic cloves chopped1 tablespoon “pimenta” hot pepper1-2 cups waterLemon wedges for garnish
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and keep it heated on low heat.
- Set a steamer tray inside a large pot and pour enough water to reach an inch in the pot.
- Bring this to a boil before laying the crab legs on the steamer.
- Cover the crab legs with the chopped garlic and pimenta.
- Now cover the pot and steam for 5 to 10 minutes on high.
- Once they are done remove and place them on a serving platter.
- Serve with the melted butter and lemon wedges on the side.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These