Portuguese King Crab Legs Recipe
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and keep it heated on low heat.
- Set a steamer tray inside a large pot and pour enough water to reach an inch in the pot.
- Bring this to a boil before laying the crab legs on the steamer.
- Cover the crab legs with the chopped garlic and pimenta.
- Now cover the pot and steam for 5 to 10 minutes on high.
- Once they are done remove and place them on a serving platter.
- Serve with the melted butter and lemon wedges on the side.
You Might Also Like These