Delicious meal full of protein, fiber, and plenty of vitamins.
|Preparation time||5 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||20 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
4 cups of kale (stems removed)1 can of chick peas1 small onion (chopped)2 cloves of garlic (chopped) (optional)4 eggs (boiled and quartered)1/4 cup olive oil1 teaspoon of vinegar (optional)Salt Pepper Get Portuguese ingredients
- Saute the onion and garlic in half of the olive oil for about 1 minute on medium heat.
- Add the kale and saute stirring once in a while (you will notice the kale will start to wilt as it cooks).
- Lower heat and cook the kale to your desired preference for as little as 5 minutes to 10 minutes or longer.
- Drain and rinse chick peas and add to the kale.
- Cook until the chick peas are warm.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the quartered boliled eggs and drizzle with the remaining olive oil and vinegar before serving.
Recipe & Photo Credit: Tia Maria's Blog, portuguesediner.com/tiamaria
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
On this video watch Nancy step by step on how to make this delicious banana chocolate chip loaf.
Ponta Delgada, Portuguese for 'thin point', is the largest municipality and administrative capital of the Autonomous Region of the Azores in Portugal located on the south coast of São Miguel Island, the largest and...
How to make homemade papo-secos with DIYwithnancyg, a type of traditional Portuguese bread roll. It is commonly found in Portugal and is a popular choice for sandwiches.