Portuguese Kale with Chick Peas and Egg Recipe
Posted in: Salad RecipesWed, Jul 13, 2016
5 out of 5 with 3 ratings
4 cups of kale (stalks removed and chopped)1 can of chick peas1 small onion (chopped)2 cloves of garlic (chopped) (optional)4 eggs (boiled and quartered)1/4 cup olive oil1 teaspoon of vinegar (optional)Salt Pepper * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Saute the onion and garlic in half of the olive oil for about 1 minute on medium heat.
- Add the kale and saute stirring once in a while (you will notice the kale will start to wilt as it cooks).
- Lower heat and cook the kale to your desired preference for as little as 5 minutes to 10 minutes or longer.
- Drain and rinse chick peas and add to the kale.
- Cook until the chick peas are warm.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the quartered boliled eggs and drizzle with the remaining olive oil and vinegar before serving.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!