Portuguese Sausage and Egg Flat Bread Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Spread out pizza dough into a thin desired shape on a cookie sheet that has been dusted with flour an a little course corn meal.
- In a small skillet add one teaspoon of olive oil and saute the onions and garlic for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the sliced chourico and let brown for a few minutes. Set aside to cool.
- When dough is cool, spread the chourico evenly on the dough. Sprinkle with the basil and the shredded cheeses.
- Break the eggs gently and place evenly spaced on top. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the eggs and chourico.
- Top with fresh cracked pepper. Cook for about 15-20 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
You Might Also Like These