Learn how to make this delicious yogurt flan with strawberries.
|Preparation time||30 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
Ingredients for the dough:2 cups of toasted crackers1/2 cup of soft butterIngredients for the filling:1 cup of strawberries1/3 cup of strawberry jam10 gelatin sheets4 small yogurts (flavored to taste)1 and 1/4 cups of milk1 and 1/4 cups of condensed milk Get Portuguese ingredients
- Place the crackers in a food processor or blender and turn them into crumbs, add the soft butter and mix well.
- Add the crumbs mixed with butter to a round pie form, spread and press with a spoon so that it covers the whole pan and place in the freezer.
- Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water for 10 minutes, drain and melt it in a double boiler (or in the microwave.
- Pour the condensed milk into a blender, add the yogurt, milk and melted gelatin and blend it well, pour it into the pan with the buttered crumbs, and let it cool to solidify.
- To finish, cut the strawberries into slices, unmold the flan from the pan, decorate it with the strawberry slices and spread some jam on top.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
We share interesting Portugal Facts and how the Portuguese culture has spread around the world as a result of cultural diffusion to the global community.
Portugal is the most western country in Europe and has a fascinating and proud history that can be felt throughout the country. Let's explore some of the fascinating facts and history of Portugal.
Tia Maria's Blog has received millions of visitors and has over 40,000 social media followers from countries around the world.
Winter / Christmas in Lisbon, Portugal. One of the best things about Portugal during the winter season is that the country is not covered by the dark skies – this makes it stand apart from other countries in Europe.
If you are travelling to Madeira Island, you have to watch this amazing Madeira food tour.
You don’t have to go to cooking school to become a better cook. There are lots of easy, small things you can do every time you cook to get better, more professional results. Here are our top 10 tips for improving...