Portuguese Yogurt Flan with Strawberries Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Jul 30, 2016
4 out of 5 with 3 ratings
Ingredients for the dough:2 cups of toasted crackers1/2 cup of soft butterIngredients for the filling:1 cup of strawberries1/3 cup of strawberry jam10 gelatin sheets4 small yogurts (flavored to taste)1 and 1/4 cups of milk1 and 1/4 cups of condensed milk
Get food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Place the crackers in a food processor or blender and turn them into crumbs, add the soft butter and mix well.
- Add the crumbs mixed with butter to a round pie form, spread and press with a spoon so that it covers the whole pan and place in the freezer.
- Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water for 10 minutes, drain and melt it in a double boiler (or in the microwave.
- Pour the condensed milk into a blender, add the yogurt, milk and melted gelatin and blend it well, pour it into the pan with the buttered crumbs, and let it cool to solidify.
- To finish, cut the strawberries into slices, unmold the flan from the pan, decorate it with the strawberry slices and spread some jam on top.