This is a delicious Portuguese recipe for an asparagus and chouriço Omelette.
|Preparation time||5 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||20 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1/2 lbs asparagus spears3 tablespoons olive oil1 chouriço sausage, sliced thinly2 garlic cloves chopped5 eggs2 chopped onionsSalt and Pepper to taste Get Portuguese ingredients
- Chop up the asparagus pieces into thirds.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil and add the asparagus and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- In another saucepan, place 2 tablespoons of olive oil along with the onions and let it cook on low heat for about 7 minutes.
- After the asparagus has cooked add them to the saucepan with the onions along with the garlic and chourico sausage pieces and let them saute while stirring for about 3 minutes.
- Now whisk some eggs in a bowl until they have a good consistency. Add the asparagus and chouriço mixture to this bowl and season with the salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan, add the rest of the olive oil and add the egg and asparagus mixture to the pan and cook it on high heat until browned. Do not let it overcook.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
This is a list of the top 5 most popular Portuguese cod recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
How to make Angela's Azores style bifanas, a traditional Portuguese dish renowned for their savory and succulent nature. These delectable treats consist of thin slices of marinated pork, typically served in a bread...
A classic Portuguese recipe with pan fried steak topped with a Friday egg drizzled with a butter sauce.