|Preparation time||1 h 15 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||1 h 30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
Learn how to make this light and delicious Portuguese coscorões (fried pastry) snack.
2 cups of flour3 eggsOrange zest1/4 cup of sugar1/4 cup of butter1/4 cup of brandyWaterSalt (to taste)Sugar (to sprinkleCinnamon (to sprinkle)OilGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Stir the sugar and butter.
- Add the eggs, brandy, flour and salt and knead well.
- Add water if necessary and knead until the dough feels smooth and elastic.
- Let stand for at least one hour.
- Make rectangles with rolling pin, a thickness of 2 mm.
- Make three cuts in the middle of each rectangle.
- Fry them in oil and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
There are no comments for this recipe.