Portuguese CoscorĂµes (Fried Pastry) Recipe
Posted in: SnacksThu, Aug 11, 2016
4 out of 5 with 16 ratings
Views: 42205 - Comments 0
2 cups of flour3 eggsOrange zest1/4 cup of sugar1/4 cup of butter1/4 cup of brandyWaterSalt (to taste)Sugar (to sprinkleCinnamon (to sprinkle)Oil Get Portuguese ingredients
- Stir the sugar and butter.
- Add the eggs, brandy, flour and salt and knead well.
- Add water if necessary and knead until the dough feels smooth and elastic.
- Let stand for at least one hour.
- Make rectangles with rolling pin, a thickness of 2 mm.
- Make three cuts in the middle of eachÂ rectangle.
- Fry them inÂ oil andÂ sprinkle withÂ sugar and cinnamon.
Recipe & Photo Credit:Â iguaria.comÂ *