Portuguese Grilled Red Snapper Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesSat, Aug 13, 2016
4 out of 5 with 24 ratings
1 whole red snapper (2.2 lb or 1 kg), cleaned, trimmed2 garlic cloves, mincedJuice of ½ lemonSea or coarse salt (to taste)Freshly ground pepper (to taste)Olive oil (to taste)Parsley Sauce:½ cup of extra virgin olive oil2 tbsp of red wine vinegar4 tbsp of minced red onion½ cup of chopped parsley2 tbsp of capers1 garlic clove, chopped * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat barbecue or broiler to hot.
- Make parsley sauce in a bowl by whisking together the oil, vinegar, onion, parsley, capers and garlic and set aside.
- Season the fish with garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and brush or drizzle with oil.
- Grill or broil fish for five minutes a side.
- Transfer to heated platter, spread with parsley sauce, and serve.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!