- Preheat barbecue or broiler to hot.
- Make parsley sauce in a bowl by whisking together the oil, vinegar, onion, parsley, capers and garlic and set aside.
- Season the fish with garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and brush or drizzle with oil.
- Grill or broil fish for five minutes a side.
- Transfer to heated platter, spread with parsley sauce, and serve.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
This delicious Portuguese baked cod with bell pepper recipe (receita de bacalhau no forno com pimentão) makes a great meal for 1 person.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
This is a healthier alternative by making delicious Portuguese baked cod croquettes (pastéis de bacalhau no forno) by baking them instead of frying them.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|