Learn how to make this light and tasty Portuguese style salad.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
6 medium potatoes2 large carrots (to taste)Green beans (to taste)Black olives (to taste)Parsley (to taste)Oregano (to taste)Ground pepper (to taste)Salt (to taste)Olive oil (to taste)Lemon juice (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- For starters, peel the carrots and potatoes and chop into small pieces.
- Take off the tips from the beans and cut into strips.
- Cool all the vegetables, but don't over cook them (you don't want them to soft).
- At this point , drain the vegetables well and put them in a salad bowl.
- Let the vegetables cool down then add the fresh parsley , oregano, salt, lemon juice, olive oil and ground pepper.
- Mix very well and serve!
There are no comments for this recipe.