Portuguese Breaded Fried Pork Recipe
Posted in: PorkSun, Aug 21, 2016
4 out of 5 with 5 ratings
Views: 16272 - Comments 0
1/2 pound of pork fillets2 eggs, beaten1/2 cup breadcrumbs1/4 cup flour1 cup vegetable oil4 garlic cloves, crushedsalt and pepper to taste1 lemon sliced into quarters Get Portuguese ingredients
- Add the pork fillets to a bowl along with the crushed garlic and salt and pepper to taste to marinate. Let it sit for about an hour.
- Now beat the eggs together in a bowl, and in another bowl place the breadcrumbs. In another bowl add the flour.
- Then roll the fillets first in the flour, then the beaten egg, and finally in the breadcrumbs on both sides.
- Then pour vegetable oil into a deep frying pan. Fry the steaks one by one in the pan on high heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Once done, place the fillets on a platter with paper towels to let them dry.
- Serve on a platter with the sliced lemon quarters for extra flavor.
Recipe & Photo Credit: easyportugueserecipes.com