Portuguese Liver with Potatoes Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Beef
Aug 26, 2016
0 out of 5 with 0 ratings
1 lbs. pork or calf liver3 tablespoons butter4 garlic cloves, minced1 bay leaf1 bay leaf1 tablespoon vinegar1/2 lbs. potatoes1 tablespoon parsley, choppedSalt and pepper to taste
- Cut the liver into thin slices and place in a bowl to marinate with white wine, vinegar, minced garlic, bay leaf, salt and pepper to taste. Let it marinate for about 3-4 hours.
- Boil the potatoes in a saucepan with water with their skin. Once they are done, remove the skin and slice them thinly.
- In a frying pan, add the slices of liver and place it on medium heat. Cook them in the butter until they are well browned.
- Pour the marinade into the pan and bring it to a boil.
- Immediately serve on a plate and accompany with the sliced potatoes.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve while hot.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These