4 out of 5 with 6 ratings
comments: 0 - views: 12837
Authentic stew made with Portuguese chouriço sausage and green beans.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||1 h|
|Ready In||1 h 15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 (16 ounce) package chouriço, cut into small pieces1 small onion, chopped1 clove garlic, chopped1 (15 ounce) can canned tomato sauce6 cups water2 small potatoes, diced2 teaspoons red pepper flakes1 dash paprika2 (15 ounce) cans green beans, drained Get Portuguese ingredients
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Saute chourico, onion and garlic until onion is tender.
- Stir in tomato sauce, water and potatoes.
- Season with red pepper and paprika.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in green beans, and simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until heated through.
Recipe & Photo Credit: John J. Pacheco
There are no comments for this recipe.