Portuguese Chouriço Stew Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Soups / Stews
Sep 12, 2016
3 out of 5 with 4 ratings
1 (16 ounce) package chouriço, cut into small pieces1 small onion, chopped1 clove garlic, chopped1 (15 ounce) can canned tomato sauce6 cups water2 small potatoes, diced2 teaspoons red pepper flakes1 dash paprika2 (15 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Saute chourico, onion and garlic until onion is tender.
- Stir in tomato sauce, water and potatoes.
- Season with red pepper and paprika.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in green beans, and simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until heated through.
You Might Also Like These