Portuguese Grape Jam Recipe
Posted in: Breakfast RecipesMon, Sep 19, 2016
5 out of 5 with 9 ratings
2 and 1/4 lbs of black grapes4 cups of water5 cups of sugar * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- In a saucepan , place the grapes and cover with water.
- In medium heat, cover the pan and cook until it boils.
- Pass through a sieve and squeeze the grapes to extract the juice (should yield about 6 1/2 cups).
- Pour the juice into the pot, add the sugar and stir well.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, just until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove excess foam that forms on the surface.
- Continue cooking until it forms into a thick jam.
- Let it cool, transfer to glass jars and seal well.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!