Portuguese Pulled Pork (Cacoila) Pizza Recipe
Posted in: Pasta & Pizza
Sep 30, 2016
0 out of 5 with ratings
1 1/2 cup of Cacoula (Portuguese Shredded Pork)1 cup of shredded Mozzerella (You can also use grated Sao Jorge Cheese if you have it)1 tablespoon of Olive Oil1 Large piece of Pita Bread (You can also use a very thin layer of fresh dough if you have it)
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle the pita bread with the tablespoon of Olive oil evenly spread.
- Spread the cacoula over the pita bread, also evenly spread.
- Finally, pour the shredded mozzerella over the Cacoula pork.
- Place it in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After 10 minutes, take it out and serve while hot, enjoy!