This fried bananas with Madeira wine recipe is a delicious dessert that gathers two worldwide famed Madeira ingredients.
|Level of Difficulty
4 bananas1/4 cup of butter1 cup of Madeira wine4 tbsp of sugar1 cup of brandyCinnamon (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Peel the bananas and cut them in half.
- Fry them on a saucepan along with the butter, the Madeira wine and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Powder the bananas with the sugar and turn them to fry on both sides, until they get a golden colour.
- Then add the brandy and flame the bananas.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
This list of the top 5 Portuguese desserts was compiled by Michael Costa according to his individual taste, don't count the calories lol.
How to make ginjinha Portuguese liqueur, ginjinha holds a cherished place in the country's cultural and culinary landscape. This ruby-red elixir, often referred to as Ginja or Ginjinha, is deeply rooted in...
On this video, Nancy shows you how to make Portuguese roasted pumpkin seeds.