This fried bananas with Madeira wine recipe is a delicious dessert that gathers two worldwide famed Madeira ingredients.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||25 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
4 bananas1/4 cup of butter1 cup of Madeira wine4 tbsp of sugar1 cup of brandyCinnamon (to taste) Get Portuguese food & stuff
- Peel the bananas and cut them in half.
- Fry them on a saucepan along with the butter, the Madeira wine and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Powder the bananas with the sugar and turn them to fry on both sides, until they get a golden colour.
- Then add the brandy and flame the bananas.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.