This fried bananas with Madeira wine recipe is a delicious dessert that gathers two worldwide famed Madeira ingredients.
|Level of Difficulty
4 bananas1/4 cup of butter1 cup of Madeira wine4 tbsp of sugar1 cup of brandyCinnamon (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Peel the bananas and cut them in half.
- Fry them on a saucepan along with the butter, the Madeira wine and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Powder the bananas with the sugar and turn them to fry on both sides, until they get a golden colour.
- Then add the brandy and flame the bananas.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Ever wonder which are the most popular recipes on our site? Here is a list of the top 10 Portuguese recipes on portugueserecipes.ca.
Learn how to make the best Portuguese custard tarts (pasteis de nata) with Michael Santos.
Highlights of some of the major touristic locations near Fatima which is composed of unforgettable experiences: the history of the Monastery of Batalha, be fascinated by the breathtaking views of Nazaré and enjoy...