Bananas with Madeira Wine Recipe
Posted in: Dessert RecipesFri, Sep 30, 2016
4 out of 5 with 1 ratings
- Peel the bananas and cut them in half.
- Fry them on a saucepan along with the butter, the Madeira wine and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Powder the bananas with the sugar and turn them to fry on both sides, until they get a golden colour.
- Then add the brandy and flame the bananas.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)