Portuguese Bananas with Madeira Wine Recipe
Posted in: Desserts
Sep 30, 2016
4 out of 5 with 1 ratings
4 bananas1/4 cup of butter1 cup of Madeira wine4 tbsp of sugar1 cup of brandyCinnamon (to taste)
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Peel the bananas and cut them in half.
- Fry them on a saucepan along with the butter, the Madeira wine and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Powder the bananas with the sugar and turn them to fry on both sides, until they get a golden colour.
- Then add the brandy and flame the bananas.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.