A hearty, simple and easy Portuguese chicken with tomato sauce recipe.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 Chicken breasts2 Cloves Garlic chopped1 Small Onion chopped1 can stewed tomatoes or 4 fresh tomatoes2 tablespoons olive oil1 teaspoon chopped basil Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cut chicken breasts in cubes.
- Place olive oil, chopped garlic, onions in sauce pan.
- Saute until golden.
- Add cubed chicken and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes.
- Place the chopped basil on top, serve and enjoy!
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
The Sanctuary of Bom Jesus do Monte (also known as Sanctuary of Bom Jesus de Braga) is located in the city of Braga, Portugal. It is located in the vicinity of the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Sameiro.
On this video, Nancy shows you how to make delicious Portuguese almond tarts (queijadas de amêndoa).
Even though Spanish and French are the two most widely spoken Romance languages in the world, the Portuguese language is the third most significant Romance language and the fifth most spoken language in the world,...