Portuguese Chicken with Tomato Sauce Recipe
Posted in: Chicken RecipesSun, Oct 9, 2016
3 out of 5 with 33 ratings
2 Chicken breasts2 Cloves Garlic chopped1 Small Onion chopped1 can stewed tomatoes or 4 fresh tomatoes2 tablespoons olive oil1 teaspoon chopped basil * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Cut chicken breasts in cubes.
- Place olive oil, chopped garlic, onions in sauce pan.
- Saute until golden.
- Add cubed chicken and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes.
- Place the chopped basil on top, serve and enjoy!
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!