Portuguese Cod with Vegetables Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesWed, Oct 12, 2016
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
- Rinse the cod fish under cold running water to remove surface salt. Place the pieces of cod in a large plastic dish or bowl, cover with water and refrigerate it for 24 hours, change the water several times.
- Drain the water, remove the bones and skin from the cod, cut it into thick strips and place it in a bowl. Season the cod with lemon juice, chopped garlic, ground pepper and the milk. Let it marinade for about an hour.
- Remove the cod from the marinade, drain it, dip it into flour and deep-fry the cod pieces in hot oil, then drain the fish on absorbent paper to remove excess fat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, boil the vegetables in a pan with water and salt to taste.
- Place the vegetables in the center of a platter, surround with the fried cod, and drizzle it with melted butter and lemon juice.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)