Portuguese Piri Piri Chicken Recipe
- Pre-heat the oven to 390 Fahrenheit.
- Place the garlic the lemon juice, orange juice and olive oil in a food processor until you have a rough paste.
- Add the lemon zest, sweet paprika, black pepper, the piri piri sauce and oregano.
- Mix on a low setting until well combined.
- Pour the marinate into a plastic bowl.
- Add the chicken pieces and leave to marinate for at least an hour or overnight is even better.
- Lay the chicken out in a baking dish, sprinkle with salt and cook in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Carefully baste the chicken with the pan juices and serve sprinkled with fresh parsley.
You Might Also Like These