- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs and sugar for about 3 minutes. Add the butter, vanilla, juice and zest and beat for about 1 more minute.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and mix gently until the dough comes together. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide the dough into 24 balls and then on a floured surface, roll each ball into the shape you want.
- Bake the cookies for 12 to 14 minutes or until they are slightly golden brown.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
These delicious 3 ingredient coconut cookies (bolinhos de coco) are easy and quick to make.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
This portuguese cookie is my mothers recipe. Twice baked, they are a cookie with a tender crunch.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
These Portuguese simple Beira Alta biscuits recipe (Biscoitos á moda da Beira Alta) is easy to make and delicious.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|