The key ingredients in this garlic steak sandwich recipe is garlic, red wine and onions.
|Ready In||25 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
½ lb of steak, sliced2-3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced3 tablespoons of butter½ cup of red wine½ large onion, thinly sliced½ teaspoon of coarse black pepper½ teaspoon of coarse sea salt2 slices of cheese (to taste), optional2 crusty sandwich buns Get Portuguese ingredients
- Lay out steaks on a work surface and stick the garlic slices in slits cut with a knife.
- In 1-1/2 tablespoons of butter, fry each steak for 3 to 4 minutes, turning once. Once done, set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the other 1-1/2 tablespoons of butter and saute the onion until it is golden bown, transfer the onion to the same dish as the steaks and set aside.
- Pour the red wine into the same skillet used to cook the steaks and onions and simmer over medium-high heat until liquid is reduced by about half.
- Add the steaks and onions on the skillet with the wine, season with salt and pepper, and cook another minute on both sides or until hot.
- Serve the steaks and onions on warm crusty rolls with the sliced cheese (optional).
Soooo goooood!But,I don’t know what makes this Portuguese 😜😁
10 months ago, Friday, January 6, 2023
I will definitely try this thank you .
1 year ago, Wednesday, February 2, 2022
You might also like:
On this video, Michael Santos from Just Cook with Michael Santos shows you how to make Portuguese flame grilled chouriço (chouriço a bombeiro) step by step.
Learn how to make Portuguese holy ghost soup (sopas do espírito santo) in this video with Michael Santos.
Winter / Christmas in Lisbon, Portugal. One of the best things about Portugal during the winter season is that the country is not covered by the dark skies – this makes it stand apart from other countries in Europe.