Portuguese Tuna Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Nov 3, 2016
4 out of 5 with 4 ratings
8 oz. of fresh Tuna Steak2 large bell peppers split in halves2 teaspoons of lemon juice1 small chouriço or half cut into small pieces2 tablespoons of chopped parsley2 tablespoons of olive oil4 tablespoons of grated cheese2 garlic cloves chopped1 tomato choppedSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) Get these ingredients & more
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the Tuna and the Chourico in a bowl, cut them into pieces, and add the chopped tomato, garlic, the parsley, lemon juice, and salt and pepper (to taste).
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil to the bowl and mix very well.
- Put the mix into the 4 halves of pepper and cover/top each with a tablespoon of grated cheese.
- Place the peppers on a baking sheet and bake them in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Bom apetite!
You Might Also Like These