This Portuguese style parisienne potatoes recipe creates the incredible tasting potatoes we love so much but usually buy them already made.
1 pound (lb) of parisienne potatoes (small potato balls), peeled1⁄2 cup of olive oil1 tablespoon of garlic salt2 teaspoons of paprika2 tablespoons of dried oregano1 tablespoon of roasted garlic and red pepper spice mix2 tablespoons of olive oilGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Combine the potatoes and spices with the half cup of olive oil.
- Mix everything so all potatoes are coated.
- Place in the fridge for about 4 hours so it marinates.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- In a glass baking dish, pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil and spread it well on bottom of the dish.
- Place the marinated potatoes on bottom of dish in a single row.
- Bake for about 1 hour and flip the potatoes half way through cooking.
Please Leave a Comment
Made these last week. Whole family loved them. Making them again today, but doubling the recipe so we have lots to go with the chicken parmigiana tonight. 👍👍❤️
4 Months ago, Thursday, March 3, 2022