|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||1 h|
|Ready In||1 h 15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
Parisienne potatoes are small, round potatoes that have been scooped into balls using a melon baller or parisienne scoop. The potatoes are then usually cooked in butter or oil until they are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. They are a classic French potato dish and are often served as a side dish or as part of a more elaborate potato dish. Parisienne potatoes can be seasoned with herbs, garlic, or other spices to add flavor, and they can be served with a variety of sauces or dips.
- Combine the potatoes and spices with the half cup of olive oil.
- Mix everything so all potatoes are coated.
- Place in the fridge for about 4 hours so it marinates.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- In a glass baking dish, pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil and spread it well on bottom of the dish.
- Place the marinated potatoes on bottom of dish in a single row.
- Bake for about 1 hour and flip the potatoes half way through cooking.