Portuguese Style Parisienne Potatoes Recipe
Posted in: Sides
Nov 7, 2016
3 out of 5 with 337 ratings
1 pound (lb) of parisienne potatoes (small potato balls), peeled1⁄2 cup of olive oil1 tablespoon of garlic salt2 teaspoons of paprika2 tablespoons of dried oregano1 tablespoon of roasted garlic and red pepper spice mix2 tablespoons of olive oil
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Combine the potatoes and spices with the half cup of olive oil.
- Mix everything so all potatoes are coated.
- Place in the fridge for about 4 hours so it marinates.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- In a glass baking dish, pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil and spread it well on bottom of the dish.
- Place the marinated potatoes on bottom of dish in a single row.
- Bake for about 1 hour and flip the potatoes half way through cooking.