Portuguese Style Parisienne Potatoes Recipe
Posted in: Sides
Nov 7, 2016
3 out of 5 with 423 ratings
1 pound (lb) of parisienne potatoes (small potato balls), peeled1⁄2 cup of olive oil1 tablespoon of garlic salt2 teaspoons of paprika2 tablespoons of dried oregano1 tablespoon of roasted garlic and red pepper spice mix2 tablespoons of olive oil
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Combine the potatoes and spices with the half cup of olive oil.
- Mix everything so all potatoes are coated.
- Place in the fridge for about 4 hours so it marinates.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- In a glass baking dish, pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil and spread it well on bottom of the dish.
- Place the marinated potatoes on bottom of dish in a single row.
- Bake for about 1 hour and flip the potatoes half way through cooking.