Portuguese Sawdust Pudding Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Desserts
Nov 7, 2016
3 out of 5 with 50 ratings
6 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk18 Maria biscuits1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence1 cup of whip cream4 tablespoons of chocolate shavings
- Powder or crush the Maria biscuits into small bits.
- Whip the cream until it turns into soft peaks.
- Add the condensed milk, vanilla essence and whip again until stiff peaks are formed. Do not over whip or else you will end up with butter. I recommend using a blender.
- In glass bowls, first put a layer of Maria biscuits powder or crushed.
- Add a layer of cream and repeat with further layers of Maria biscuits and cream (Make sure that the Maria biscuits layer is very thin so it can be softened by the cream).
- The last layer should be a very thin layer of Maria biscuits, just a sprinkle.
- Garnish by sprinkling chocolate shavings over it.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours and take it out 15 minutes before serving.
You Might Also Like These