Portuguese Octopus Salad with Black Eyed Peas Recipe
Posted in: Salad RecipesFri, Nov 11, 2016
4 out of 5 with 9 ratings
Views: 14654 - Comments 0
2 cans of octopus in oil1/2 onion1/2 yellow or red bell pepper2 cans of black eyed peas2 tablespoons of red wine vinegarExtra virgin olive oil (to taste)Fresh black pepper (to taste)Coarse salt (to taste)Fresh parsley (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Mince the onion, chop the bell pepper and set aside.
- Run the beans through cold water, drain, and place them in a large bowl.
- Drain the vegetable oil from the canned octopus and add the octopus to the bowl with the beans.
- Add the onion, the bell pepper and mix.
- Add 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar and cover with a generous amount of olive oil, about 6 tablespoons.
- Mix it all up, season with salt, pepper and chopped parsley.
Recipe & Photo Credit: catavino.net