Portuguese Christmas Mexidos Recipe
- In a pan, put the water and everything except the bread, nuts and raisins.
- Let it boil for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the bread in very fine slices and add a small quantity of boiling water to form a paste.
- Add this paste to the pan carefully (make sure it doesn't have lumps), add the nuts and the raisins.
- Boil for 5 minutes, or until it forms into smooth paste, while continuing to stir.
- Put in a plate and, when cold, draw some christmas motifs with cinnamon.
You Might Also Like These