This Portuguese chouriço and peppers recipe in a crockpot or a dutch oven, the longer it cooks the better.
|Ready In||2 h 55 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 green peppers cubed2 lbs. of chourico cubed2 onions cubed14 oz can of diced tomatoes with the liquid3/4 cup of red wine2 teaspoons of tomato pasteSalt to taste Get Portuguese ingredients
- Brown the chourico, peppers, and onions together.
- Once they have cooked a little, add all the ingredients except the salt.
- Mix everything together and let it sit in the crockpot for about 6 hours on low, or on low-med heat in your dutch oven for about 3 hours.
- Once it's just about done, add salt to taste.
- You can serve this in a roll, over rice, or over pasta.
You might also like:
On this video, Michael Santos shows you how to make the delicious and popular, pão-de-ló (Portuguese sponge cake).
Fish is delicious and nutritious, but it can really make your home stink sometimes, here is a tip on how to get rid of fish smell in your home.
Here are 10 how to kitchen tips that will help you and you should remember before getting crazy in your kitchen.