Portuguese Crock Pot Chouriço and Peppers Recipe
Posted in: Pork
Nov 15, 2016
4 out of 5 with 7 ratings
2 green peppers cubed2 lbs. of chourico cubed2 onions cubed1 1/4 oz can of diced tomatoes with the liquid3/4 cup of red wine2 cans of tomato pasteSalt to taste Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff This site uses US measurements.
- Brown the chourico, peppers, and onions together.
- Once they have cooked a little, add all the ingredients except the salt.
- Mix everything together and let it sit in the crockpot for about 6 hours on low, or on low-med heat in your dutch oven for about 3 hours.
- Once it's just about done, add salt to taste.
- You can serve this in a roll, over rice, or over pasta.