Portuguese Crock Pot Chouriço and Peppers Recipe
Posted in: Pork RecipesTue, Nov 15, 2016
4 out of 5 with 18 ratings
- Brown the chourico, peppers, and onions together.
- Once they have cooked a little, add all the ingredients except the salt.
- Mix everything together and let it sit in the crockpot for about 6 hours on low, or on low-med heat in your dutch oven for about 3 hours.
- Once it's just about done, add salt to taste.
- You can serve this in a roll, over rice, or over pasta.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)