Portuguese Almond Cupcakes Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Snacks
Nov 23, 2016
3 out of 5 with 63 ratings
1/2 cup of water2 egg yolks3 eggs2 ounces. of crushed almonds1 cup of flour3/4 cup of sugar1 cupcake baking sheet1/4 cup of almonds, chopped1 tablespoon of powdered sugar12 cupcake baking papers
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the water and the sugar in a saucepan on medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Mix the eggs with the yolks and almonds in a bowl and then once it is an even consistency, add to the saucepan with the water and sugar.
- Stir the contents in the saucepan with a spoon until it reaches a smooth and even consistency. Once done, pour the mixture in a bowl and mix with the flour until it is smooth and consistent.
- Now prepare the cupcake sheet by greasing it with some spray oil or butter.
- Place the mixture in the saucepan in the baking sheet molds and cook for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Once done, remove from the oven and dust with the powdered sugar and cover with the chopped almonds. Enjoy!
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These