Portuguese Roasted Quail Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Other
Dec 28, 2016
3 out of 5 with 8 ratings
2 quails, chopped into halves8 garlic cloves, minced1 teaspoon of paprika2 tablespoons of olive oil1 pound of potatoes, deskinned1/2 cup of Portuguese white wine1 teaspoon of parsley, choppedSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)1 bay leaf
- Chop the quails in half or along the spine.
- Season the quails in a bowl with salt, pepper, garlic, olive oil, paprika, white wine, and a bay leaf.
- Let it marinate for about 2-3 hours.
- Once the quails have marinated, preheat the oven to 355 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a greased baking dish, place the quails and potatoes and cover the quails with the marinade from the bowl.
- Cook the quails in the oven for about 35-40 minutes, or until it is well browned on the outside.
- Once done, remove from the oven and let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve.
You Might Also Like These