Portuguese Lemon Cookies Recipe
- Start by beating the eggs with the sugar and the zest of the lemon.
- Add the lemon juice and the butter and mix well.
- Add the flour and mix only until you have a homogeneous batter. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 210ºC (410ºF). Sprinkle a baking tray with flour. Create small cookies with the help of a spoon and forming a ball with your hands.
- Bake them in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes. If they start to brown too quickly you should reduce the temperature.
You Might Also Like These