Portuguese Black Eyed Bean & Tuna Salad Recipe
Posted in: Salad RecipesSat, Mar 4, 2017
4 out of 5 with 15 ratings
- Soak the beans overnight in a bowl of water.
- Drain and place into a large pot with fresh water.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce heat and simmer until the beans are tender but still hold their shape (about 1-2hr).
- Rinse, drain and set aside to cool down.
- In a large bowl, combine tuna, beans, onion, olive oil and chopped parsley.
- Refrigerate for at least 2hr before serving.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)