This Portuguese black eyed bean and tuna salad recipe is easy to make and delicious.
|Preparation time||2 h 15 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||2 h 45 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 red onion, chopped finely2 cups of uncooked (dry) black-eyed beans2 tins of tuna, drainedParsleyOlive oil Get Portuguese ingredients
- Soak the beans overnight in a bowl of water.
- Drain and place into a large pot with fresh water.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce heat and simmer until the beans are tender but still hold their shape (about 1-2hr).
- Rinse, drain and set aside to cool down.
- In a large bowl, combine tuna, beans, onion, olive oil and chopped parsley.
- Refrigerate for at least 2hr before serving.
There are no comments for this recipe.