Portuguese Shrimp with Garlic & Whiskey Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesMon, Mar 6, 2017
4 out of 5 with 11 ratings
- Start by seasoning the shrimp with salt, lemon slices and chili pepper.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add the olive oil, when hot, add the shrimp.
- Keep turning the shrimp as they brown.
- Add the sliced garlic and let it fry.
- Pour the whiskey on the shrimp and with the help of a lighter or a match, let it flame (Out of the stove).
- Return the pan to the heat for another 5 minutes.
- Turn the prawns over.
- Serve and enjoy.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)