This Portuguese shrimp with garlic and whiskey recipe is simple to make and very delicious.
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2kg shrimp (thawed) 1 lemon (sliced)2 tablespoons of olive oil 12 cloves of garlic (sliced)1/2 teaspoon black pepper 1 chili pepper, seedless and chopped100 ml of whisky Get Portuguese ingredients
- Start by seasoning the shrimp with salt, lemon slices and chili pepper.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add the olive oil, when hot, add the shrimp.
- Keep turning the shrimp as they brown.
- Add the sliced garlic and let it fry.
- Pour the whiskey on the shrimp and with the help of a lighter or a match, let it flame (Out of the stove).
- Return the pan to the heat for another 5 minutes.
- Turn the prawns over.
- Serve and enjoy.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
What wine should I have with my food? Here are some tried and true food and wine pairings.
Watch Pedro Ramos latest cooking video on the most delicious Portuguese chicken soup called canja.
When it comes to restaurant choices, the options may seem endless. With so much to consider, such as location, hours, or food style, you may be overwhelmed. To help, we've rounded up five of the best restaurants in...
Chef Keoni Chang shares this Hawaiian style Portuguese sweet bread French toast recipe that's an irresistible local breakfast favorite!
These top 5 most popular Portuguese drink recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca are rated by amount of views.
On this video, Nancy shows you how to make delicious Portuguese almond tarts (queijadas de amêndoa).