Portuguese Shrimp with Garlic & Whiskey Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Mar 5, 2017
4 out of 5 with 9 ratings
2kg shrimp (thawed) 1 lemon (sliced)2 tablespoons of olive oil 12 cloves of garlic (sliced)1/2 teaspoon black pepper 100 ml of whisky
- Start by seasoning the shrimp with salt, lemon slices and chili.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add the olive oil, when hot, add the shrimp.
- Keep turning the shrimp as they brown.
- Add the sliced garlic and let it fry.
- Pour the whiskey on the shrimp and with the help of a lighter or a match, let it flame (Out of the stove).
- Return the pan to the heat for another 5 minutes.
- Turn the prawns over.
- Serve and enjoy.
You Might Also Like These